Sunday, January 09, 2005

Horay! The tree and all the docorations are down & packed!

The task is completed. We managed to get all the ornaments, lights, stockings and heavy picture frame sock hangers as well as all the other decorations, etc. packed away into two large plastic storage containers. By judicious culling we got rid of two corragated cardboard boxes. This is a giant step forward in saving space.

This does not take into accord the medium sized tree Susan places on the buffett that is in the dinning room. Nor does it include the two plastic shirt boxes that contain her sizable collection of minature tea cups, saucers and tea pots that she decorates the tree nor her foot and a half desk top Christmas tree.

We attended David and Gay Anderson's open house in Oak Park this afternoon.

Justin and his wife with their 6 month old child were there. I hadn't seen him in years. I don't think I had ever met her. He is still working at a map company and lives in Geneva, IL.

I custom created a slide show of lo-res images of our trip to the Cotswold villages in the south western area of Great Britain. I did this task to include with with some of my research documents and list of URL's for the area that I sent to Mary Greenough who had ask for any info I had, knowing Susan and I had visited the area in the fall of 2002.

No comments: